DONATE YOUR TIME
It’s simple – using your time to give something back feels amazing. Whether you can give minutes, hours, or days, our volunteer roles are designed to fit around your available time. These small deeds really can make a huge difference to people’s lives – including yours!
People choose to volunteer for a variety of reasons. For some it offers the chance to give something back to the community or make a difference to the people around them. For others it provides an opportunity to develop new skills or build on existing experience and knowledge. Regardless of the motivation, what unites them all is that they find it both challenging and rewarding.
You’ll have the chance to meet some great people who are passionate about the same things as you. Each and every one of our volunteers play an important part in supporting our young people to live their best life.
There are lots of different ways you can get involved, maybe joining our young people on the beach surfing, pedalling around the velodrome or a bit of goat yoga? Or if that feels a bit too energetic perhaps driving our minibus, a spot of gardening, joining our young people for tea, helping out at events, supporting our fundraising team or even becoming a Trustee.
If volunteering with us sounds like something you would like to get involved with then please get in touch. Please make an enquiry via our work for us page.
If you would like to hold an event in aid of Lifeworks, don’t hesitate to contact our fundraising team, who can help you with Charity leaflets, collecting tins, supporter tee-shirts and lots of inspiration and advice.
Personal Challenges are another great way of supporting Lifeworks- whether you’re writing a novel in a month, running a marathon, organizing a Zumbathon or giving up chocolate for a year – we can provide you with sponsorship forms, supporter tee-shirts, collecting tins and lots of support as you raise money from your friends, family and colleagues. Contact our fundraising team for a chat!
DONATE YOUR JUNK
INKS & MOBILES
Support us by registering either yourself or your business to recycle for us at http://www.recycle4charity.co.uk/ Register with “Lifeworks – C38256” as your chosen charity.
CASH 4 COINS
WHEN YOU’RE ONLINE
Are you one of the millions of people that use a search engine every day? Switch your searching to Easysearch and raise money for Lifeworks!
If you use http://lifeworks.easysearch.org.uk instead of Google or any other search engine, you will raise half a penny for Lifeworks with every search you make.
Search just 15 times a day and you can raise around £25 a year.
It’s free and easy, so the next time you need to find something online, please use http://lifeworks.easysearch.org.uk and raise money for Lifeworks
…While you shop!
Did you know that every time you shop online you could be raising money for Lifeworks? It’s completely free to use and your shopping won’t cost you a penny more.
Over 2400 well known retailers including Amazon, M&S, Boden, Waitrose, House of Fraser, Vodafone, Virgin Atlantic and many more, will donate a percentage of what you spend to Lifeworks when you shop with them, via the fundraising website: easyfundraising.org.uk
On average, each retailer will donate 5% of the cost of your shopping – and those donations soon mount up. So instead of going directly to a retailer’s website, go to easyfundraising first and choose the retailer you want to shop with – then everything you spend with that retailer earns a free donation for Lifeworks.
Please click and register to support us on Easyfundraising:
WHEN YOU’RE AT WORK
- Charity of the Year – choose to make Lifeworks your charity of the year and get involved with our campaigns, collections, events and more throughout the year.
- £ Donations – support our services with a direct donation or choose to be one of our main sponsors at an event. Contact us to find out how we can best work together.
- Prizes – are you able to offer Lifeworks a prize for use in our Annual Prize Draw or any of our smaller events?
- Time – encourage your staff to donate a day of their time to volunteer at one of our services or events. This can make a unique and exciting team building exercise.
- Fundraising and Sponsored events – why not turn a team-building event into a fundraiser for Lifeworks? Cake sales, auctions of promises, silly tie days, Skydives, Runs, Hikes, Bunjee jumps… the opportunities are endless – talk to our fundraising team.
- Tickets – urge your staff to help us sell our Annual Prize Draw tickets
- Campaigns – house our collection boxes for old and foreign currency, inks and mobiles or clothes and accessories. A fantastc, free way for you and your colleages to support Lifeworks at work.
The fundraising team at Lifeworks will be happy to discuss your ideas and needs for corporate sponsorship and support