Are you looking for a temporary Administrative role? Why not join our busy CEO/HR office where no two days are the same.
With 20 years of success, Lifeworks provides a wide range of programmes and services to support children and young adults with learning disabilities. Based on the beautiful Dartington Hall Estate, near Totnes, this new role will support the HR & CEO office with generalist administrative support during a busy period of change.
You will be a positive, friendly and enthusiastic person with a keen eye for detail and have the skills and experience to ‘hit the ground running’. You will be able to demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude when working autonomously or as part of a team.
Role responsibilities but not restrictive:
– Monitor email accounts and respond to Charity & HR emails promptly
– Answer and respond to incoming Charity calls promptly, sign posting callers to relevant departments
– Manage and maintain exemplary filing systems electronic and hard copy, including HR personnel files to adhere to GDPR standards
– Check and circulate postal deliveries on a daily basis
– Provide support to employees with password resets for internal IT systems, Employee Portal and external training provider
– Support with the collation, scanning and filing of all recruitment documentation
– Maintain all HR/Recruitment trackers in an accurate and timely manner
– Support with the pre-employment reference checking process for applicants including the collection and auditing of employment, education, and medical responses
– Support with administrative set up, training and on-boarding of new employees
– Maintain effective employee records in Sage People Portal
– Order stationary requirements for the Charity Head Office
Interested? To join our passionate team, you’ll need:
Experience of working in a similar Administrative role is essential, ideally some basic HR or Recruitment experience would be desirable. You must have good IT skills, experience with Microsoft programmes and be able to work with pace.
We are a well-established charity that provides an excellent range of staff benefits including 28 days’ annual leave on starting, a company pension scheme, free car parking and a staff discount scheme.
As a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to encouraging applications from applicants who declare they have a disability, provided they meet the minimum job criteria as specified in the person specification, by offering a guaranteed interview.
Closing Date: Saturday 1st May 2021
Interviews: Week commencing 10th May 2021
Other organisations may call this role Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Customer Service Administrator, Office Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, or Office Co-ordinator.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as a Charity Administration Assistant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.